Saturday, March 5, 2011

Library Loot: March 5th, 2011

badge-4Library Loot Event is a weekly event hosted by Marg at The Adventures of a Intrepid Reader and Claire from The Captive Reader. This weekly event encourages bloggers to share the books they have checked out from the library. I always find many new books to add to my reserve list!
I have not been participating lately in Library Loot, but have been heading to the library every week.  I have been finding a lot of titles and covers that catch my eye on the new release shelf.  I have also been getting back into listening to audio books on my way to and from work.  So many books…..so little time. 
This week was a very quick dart into the library as I had to get over to my in-laws to run errands for them and clean a bit.
The following found their way home with me this week from the public libraryr:
 
FICTIONAL FINDS:

broken hearts   days of grace 

AUDIO BOOKS: 

imperfectionists the-passage-image the-widowers-tale1 weissmanns-lg

What did you find at the library this week????  Stop by and share your Library Loot !!   Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment