Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Linda from Silly Little Mischief that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.
It has been ages since I have been to the library. Today, hubby and I got back to our normal routine of stopping by the library each Saturday. I love the library and have so missed our weekly visits. Hopefully getting back into routine will have me reading more again.
New Loot this week from the White Bear Lake Public Library:
1. The 39 Clues #4 – Beyond the Grave by Jude Watson. (Tommy’s Book)
2. Thumbsucker by Walter Kirn (Amazon Rating = 4)
3. What Color is Monday? How Autism Changed one Family for the Better by Carrie Cariello (Amazon Rating = 5)
4. Minimalist Parenting: Enjoy Modern Family Life More by Doing Less by Christine Koh and Asha Dornfest (Amazon Rating = 4.5 )
5. Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed - (Amazon Rating = 4)
6. The Unnamed by Joshua Ferris (Amazon Rating = 3.5)
7. Utne Reader – Nov-Dec 2013 (love to have a mag to flip through in the evening)
8. O Magazine – January 2014 (in the magazine mood lately)
1. Looking for Me by Beth Hoffman (Amazon Rating = 3.5)
2. The Secrets of Happy Families – Improve Your Mornings, Rethink Family Dinner, Fight Smarter, Go Out and Play and Much More by Bruce Feiler
3. Enough Already! by Peter Walsh
4. The Simple Living Handbook by Lorilee Lippincott