Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Coming Soon to a Bookshelf Near You: February 2016

We are enjoying a snow day here in White Bear Lake.   What better time to share some books that have caught my eye.   These books will be available in February.  Maybe even get on the waitlist at the library for these upcoming titles.

As a book blogger, I am able to request, read and provide feedback on upcoming titles.   I love being able to do this, but some months my ambitions are larger than what time allows.  I still have a full time job which interferes regularly with my reading/blogging schedule.  So I decided to share with you some upcoming releases that have caught my eye.    I would hate for you to miss an upcoming title due to my lack of time!!

Here are some books which will be available in bookstores in February 2016, that caught my eye!

I have read Missing Pieces and One More Day and will be posting reviews soon.  I recommend them both.   One More Day actually gave me chills at one point, that has never happened to me when reading a book.

   

 
 

Happy Reading!



*Note – if you would like to keep up with book reviews on Reading in White Bear Lake, please take a moment to like us on facebook!   If you are interested in my other loves: cooking, menu planning, organizing and my family check out our other blog, Living in White Bear Lake.   Living in White Bear Lake can also be found on facebook.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment