Thursday, July 6, 2017

Coming Soon to a Bookshelf Near You: July 2017

Book Shelf

Loving this warm weather!   I can’t believe it is July already.   Summers in Minnesota go by so quickly.   We were pretty busy in June with starting a remodel project and work projects.  I read only a couple of books in June.  I am walking again each evening, which has me listening to more audiobooks. 

Currently Reading:  To Siri with Love: A Mother, Her Autistic Son and the Kindness of Machines by Judith Newman (available in stores, August 2017)

41yXSwmrk1L__SX329_BO1,204,203,200_

Currently Listening:  The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers

51dMDf4zC4L__SX331_BO1,204,203,200_

To help with your July reading,  I thought I would share some books that have caught my eye.   These books will be available in July.  If you like, maybe even get on the waitlist at the library for these upcoming titles.  As a book blogger, I am able to request, read and provide feedback on upcoming titles.   I love being able to do this, but some months my ambitions are larger than what time allows.  I still have a full time job which interferes regularly with my reading/blogging schedule.  So I decided to share with you some upcoming releases that have caught my eye.    I would hate for you to miss an upcoming title due to my lack of time!!

Here are some books which will be available in bookstores in July 2017, that caught my eye!

homepact

Unknownwatch me

Happy Reading!


*Note – if you would like to keep up with book reviews on Reading in White Bear Lake, please take a moment to like us on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment