Sunday, May 3, 2009

LIBRARY LOOT - May 2nd, 2009


Hubby went to the library for me this week and I had alot of reserves in! It was like my birthday when he got home. I was excited. I need to make time this week to get some serious reading done. Josh, my oldest came over and set up my gazebo/outdoor living room. It is all ready for me to sit out there and read. The MN weather hasn't been cooperating too much yet. today does look promising.

May 2nd, 2009

1. Novel About My Wife - Emily Perkins
2. Still Alice - Lisa Genova
3. The Ten Year Nap - Meg Wolitzer
4. Across A hundred Mountains - Reyna grande
5. Sarah's Key - Tatiana DeRosnay
6. Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet - Jamie Ford
7. The Girl She Used To Be - David Cristofano (My Review)

To see what other bloggers are reading, stop by the weekly Library Loot Event hosted by Eva at The Striped Armchair.

Happy Reading!!
Jen C

2 comments:

  1. I love it when my reserves come in! It does feel like a holiday! Sadly, I have too much gardening to do to read these days. I'll have to put Edgar Sawtelle in my queue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a great solution to this problem!! Once our garden is in and I have to harvest, freeze, can and weed, I listen to audio books on my zune. It keeps me happy to garden, otherwise I feel like I rather be reading! Josh bought this for my birthday a few years ago....so thankful! So I have to get it loaded up for the gardening season.

    ReplyDelete