What’s been on your nightstand this month? The folks at 5 Minutes for Books would like to know. See what everyone else is reading and discover some new titles to add to your TBR pile! Mine is ever growing!!
Books I have Read in May, 2009 -
- Across A Hundred Mountains by Renya Grande - My Review
- The Girl She Used To Be by David Cristofano - My Review
- The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski - My Review
Jen's Reading Plan for June -
- In the Kitchen by Monica Ali - (ARC from Simon and Schuster) - I have started this one, but have not had alot of time to read.
- The Crying Tree by Naseem Rakha - ARC from Random House.
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer-June Selection for Book Group.
- The Hour I First Believed by Wally Lamb - I am listening to this audio book and am nearly finished! Very good so far.
- The Uncommon Reader by Alan Bennett - a short novella borrowed to me by a friend. Must read and return very soon!