Monday, February 21, 2011

Bookmarks Magazine–Jul/Aug 2010

Today, I took advantage of the winter storm hitting Minnesota (AGAIN) and spent some time looking through the July/August issue of Bookmarks Magazine. Luckily, I had reserved a few back copies of the magazine from the library. My favorite thing next to curling up with a good book, is curling up with my favorite magazine about books. Our new frugal lifestyle prohibits me from buying the magazine, so I depend on the library copies these days. So today I added a few more books to my “To Be Read” list. Below you can find 10 titles that looked interesting to me, which are linked to the reviews in Bookmarks magazine.

I would love to hear you readers out there!! How do you keep track of all the titles you want to possibly read in the future? I read many book reviews and have a hard time recording all the titles that look interesting to me. I am hoping that maybe by blogging about the books that look interesting to me, I will remember to reserve the titles at the library.

i_curse_the_river_of_time bestfriendsforever
Invisible-BridgeA-The-Cookbook-Collector
rachmanCorduroy-Mansions_226
the lonely polygamistdogsofbabel
freedomimagesEvery%20Last%20One

What have you added to your “To Be Read“ list lately?? Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend. If you are in the Midwest I hope you are safely at home and avoiding the next big winter storm that has found it’s way to our door again.

It is a great excuse to curl up with a good book!!

Happy Reading!!

Jen C

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite things to read is a magazine about books, lol. I don't buy Bookmarks but I try to read it online when I can, and I also read BookPage, which my library provides for free. I just love reading about upcoming books almost as much as I love reading books!

    ReplyDelete