Saturday, June 18, 2011

Book Blogger Hop: 6/18/11

Book Blogger Hop

This week, Crazy For Books asks  “How many books are currently in your To-Be-Read (TBR) Pile?”

Well, the number of books in my house is very few, maybe 20 to 30.  I wanted to free up space in my home a few years ago, so I sold most of my books and donated the rest to a woman’s prison program.  Instead I decided to just keep a list of the books I am interested in reading and buying them as needed or checking them out from the library.   This is must easier on the wallet as well.  And when I do buy a book, I buy it on my kindle so there is still no piles of books to contend with. 

So I keep my TO READ list on Good Reads.com – whenever I see a book I want to read I simply add it to my every growing TO READ list!   I love that my list is accessible from any computer.  If I need a name of a book…I can access it from my smart phone or the library computer.   Easy enough and no piles of books over taking my house.  Currently I have 320 books in my TO READ list at Good Reads.  I can sort them how I want on the list and I like to use random number generator such as random.org to select a number and read that book.  I always struggle on what should I read next????   Eliminates that problem.  

Happy Reading!!

Jen C

1 comment:

  1. I love keeping track of my TBR list on Goodreads. It makes it so easy!

    ReplyDelete