Monday, June 13, 2011

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?–June 13th

It’s Monday! What Are you Reading? is hosted by Shelia of Book Journey. It is a chance to share what you have read and what you plan on reading in the upcoming week. I enjoy seeing what everyone’s reading plans for the week. I always find some titles that I just *had to add to my TBR list.

I had a good reading week.  I was home sick on Monday, so was able to finish two books that day.  It is rare that I am able to get that much reading done in one week.  Now I need to work on getting my reviews completed as I have 5 books awaiting review.  

 

 

Finished the Following Books:

  • The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels - Ree Drummond. – 4/5
  • The Cross Gardner – Jason F Wright – 3/5
  • Promise Not to Tell – Jennifer McMahon – 3/5

Currently Listening – Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter by Tom Franklin

Currently Reading – Come Sunday by Isla Morley

My Plans for this week:

Going to start Come Sunday by Isla Morley this evening as my random selection from my To Read List on Good Reads.com . 
Finish listening to Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter by Tom Franklin.  I am currently about 1/2 done with this audiobook.

I will start this audiobook once I finish Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter by Tom Franklin.   The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot is the monthly selection for my book group, Books and Babble.  

NEXT UP???

Island of Lost Girls – Jennifer McMahon – next selection from my TBR list on Goodreads.com
impossible Impossible - Nancy Werlin
(from Goodreads.com) Lucy is seventeen when she discovers that she is the latest recipient of a generations-old family curse that requires her to complete three seemingly impossible tasks or risk falling into madness and passing the curse on to the next generation. Unlike her ancestors, though, Lucy has family, friends, and other modern resources to help her out. But will it be enough to conquer this age-old evil?
A beautifully wrought modern fairy tale from master storyteller and award-winning author Nancy Werlin.Inspired by the classic folk ballad "Scarborough Fair," this is a wonderfully riveting and haunting novel of suspense, romance, and fantasy

Those are my reading plans for the week. What are your reading plans???? Join in with Shelia at Book Journey and share what you reading plans are for the week!

Happy Reading!!

1 comment:

  1. I am reading Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter this week and I have read Island of Lost Girls. Have a wonderful week and enjoy your books. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/06/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-43.html

    ReplyDelete