Saturday, May 21, 2011

LIBRARY LOOT: May 21, 2011

 

The Adventures of a Intrepid Reader and Claire from The Captive Reader. This weekly event encourages bloggers to share the books they have checked out from the library. I always find many new books to add to my reserve list!  If you’d like to participate, just write up your post and link up. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!


Library Loot: May 18th –24th


This last week I finished the following books:

hotel The Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford – 3/5
My Library Loot for this week:  
   
~The%20Bone%20House%20(2010)~ebook come_sunday_paperback_cover__2__bi65

As you can see I restrained myself greatly at the library.  I am trying to implement a new system for tracking the books I want to read and selecting the next book.  I read an interesting post on Shelia’s blog, Book Journey about this and have new ideas to organize my reading.   I will share about it in a future blog post. 

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.  Our weekend started off very rainy so we did not go to the Medtronic Kids Marathon our son runs in each year.  It was rainy all morning ,but now the sun has come out just in time for us to go over to our nephew’s to celebrate his birthday with him.

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. I read that article on book selections and its interesting. Thanks for sharing.

    I read the blurb of Come Sunday and it sounds like a good book, enjoy your loot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit I have a trouble organizing my own reading but it's one of the only times I actually enjoy having a bit of chaos in my life! Enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete